Sign in to follow this  
Ultras

improve the game

1: make a chat available so players could "get into it." Otherwise it seems we play alone and we don't want to play alone, we like to talk :))))

2: clean up this forum, delete those nike advertising and stuff, looks like is a free for all here with no one home to clean up the place.

3: like #1, alliance chat...not available...how can members of an alliance talk to each other? By mail? Gee, thanks, how about something faster like...like a chat window for example?

4: messages...too many options there and inbox fills up rather quickly as for every little stupid event there's a message. Give out 2 options only, mark as read and delete. nothing else :) Make game flow ok? People like to fight and argue not to spend an hour trying to find the delete option to clean up the inbox overflowing with basically uselss info anyway :)

5: make a screen where fights actually are seen. Players like to see shit burning , explosions, damage dealt to the filthy enemy...not a message "your fleet reached the target" your fleet came back, you won this and that...what is this, a game or a message board? Make fights visible.

I know this is a new game but if you want players to drop money here...give them a reason to. Or 5, the above mentioned five points :p

PS Game's fine btw, you fix what I told you and watch it take off as the new craze :) We're tired of existing games already...make this one worth playing and watch it take off.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:00 PM, Ultras said:

1: make a chat available so players could "get into it." Otherwise it seems we play alone and we don't want to play alone, we like to talk :))))

2: clean up this forum, delete those nike advertising and stuff, looks like is a free for all here with no one home to clean up the place.

3: like #1, alliance chat...not available...how can members of an alliance talk to each other? By mail? Gee, thanks, how about something faster like...like a chat window for example?

4: messages...too many options there and inbox fills up rather quickly as for every little stupid event there's a message. Give out 2 options only, mark as read and delete. nothing else 🙂 Make game flow ok? People like to fight and argue not to spend an hour trying to find the delete option to clean up the inbox overflowing with basically uselss info anyway 🙂

5: make a screen where fights actually are seen. Players like to see shit burning , explosions, damage dealt to the filthy enemy...not a message "your fleet reached the target" your fleet came back, you won this and that...what is this, a game or a message board? Make fights visible.

I know this is a new game but if you want players to drop money here...give them a reason to. Or 5, the above mentioned five points 😛

PS Game's fine btw, you fix what I told you and watch it take off as the new craze 🙂 We're tired of existing games already...make this one worth playing and watch it take off.

4: messages...too many options there and inbox fills up rather quickly as for every little stupid event there's a message. Give out 2 options only, mark as read and delete. nothing else 🙂 Make game flow ok? People like to fight and argue not to spend an hour trying to find the delete option to clean up the inbox overflowing with basically uselss info anyway 🙂

I know this is a new game but if you want players to drop money here...give them a reason to. Or 5, the above mentioned five points 😛

PS Game's fine btw, you fix what I told you and watch it take off as the new craze 🙂 We're tired of existing games already...make this one worth playing and watch it take off.

i iike this game as well & wish all this points got put into action. this game seems pretty fun to play specially with a chat room or live audio even a screen for battles & checking on your planet